Sunday, July 29, 2007

When we are alone...

When we are alone with the stars above
We know what joins us is love
Together as one, we allow each other
To melt in the fire that burns within.
To hold each other, to embrace the sin
The sin of love, that we could make.
The love that holds, until we break
I want to cry, but tears don’t follow
From the pleasure involved that makes me swallow

The light turns blue as I see you feel
My words listen, as deep as can be
Baby, you work like music to me
Colouring my life, with the love we make.
White or red ,
it doesn’t really matter
What matters is emotion ,though colours speak a lot
The better or worse, that drifts us apart
I love you with every beat of my heart.

1 comment:

vivekrathi85 said...

nice poems yaar...though i dont like senti poems....but seriously its awesome!! hope u make some hillarious poems for the likes of me