Friday, July 6, 2007

To mourn LOVE...



To mourn LOVE...

Nothing rhymes with orange
Like when I say
Nothing amuses the heart
When the one we love’s away

I have cried, I have…I know
On the shoulder of my soul,
Cried, deciding the role, I played in his life then…
Cried, remembering the moments that we spent in his den.

I often ask myself to know
What is it that I did not do?
What is it that went wrong?
What is it that he didn’t like?
Why was our bond not strong….
Nothing that my heart says
Answers these questions, you know
It says, I still love him
I smile, saying God knows!!!
Me be God chose someone else for me
We all come with a written fate.
But what this relationship told me
There is a thin line between love and hate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Frist of all you name is very impressive and the thots you have written are also very nice and luks like you will be getting someone you waiting very soon ;-)))Cheers

nupur said...

hey sahil,thanks for the compliment n i hope so too...