Friday, July 6, 2007

The day I fall in love..

The day I fall in love…

Sipping alone through coffee tonight,
I want to see what future finds…
U for me or me for u…
Or ‘Love’ with which we both bind………

Love will find its own way…
And for u, I am here to stay…
To have u in my arms, to say
Where have u been until today!!!

Living for the only thing, that’s u
Thinking bout the moments, we went thru,
Coz there is nothing else to do,
That’s gonna be so pure, so true…

So when r feelings grow so dense,
When without u I make no sense…
Behind that door, where hearts lay
Just hang in there, M on my way…

And when it is the right time,
N When my lucky star shines,
When it is given from divine,
I’ll carry Ur heart ….in Mine….

nupur

1 comment:

tanu gupta said...

u write some really beautiful poems... :)