Friday, October 2, 2009

Living it... one last time!


I think I have finally found an answer

To a question that I had posted long ago

A feeling such

That I don’t wanna write no more

A satisfaction that cannot be explained

My mind is empty

No more reasons or excuses

No questions unanswered

No need, no greed

No pain…

Pain, that I had started to love

What is left, is a feeling

An indication of the fact

That my soul feels complete

This completeness brings fear

A fear that only goes with pain

A loss I cannot bear

Souls are immortal

But mine shall die

A peaceful death

This shall be the last of me…

2 comments:

ajit24*7 said...

hi .. so by this time year last year.. u wud have reached ur fairyland ..

keep on relivin it .. nothing wrong with it ..

enjoy!!

Unknown said...

Yaar... why have you decreased ur frequency of posting re... Keep Posting.. Nice to see this coming after a long time... anyways.. looks like the lady in ur post is caught up in a cycle... dnt knw when she ll feel free... although she already is.. confusing hein?