Friday, January 9, 2009

Ctrl + Alt + Del


Never ever did I know

That I will need it in real life

With just too much happening

Too fast

Too soon

The system had to hang

And that’s how I spent the last night of last year

I desperately needed a ctrl+alt+del

So did I use it?

Yes

The good thing is

You don’t lose everything to start again

That even after you end a few tasks

Which were not responding

There shall always be some

Which are running Successfully

With those you can proceed

To find yourself back in the program

One more time

So how do I see to it that the system doesn’t hang again

Well, I have emptied the recycle bin

Deleted cookies

Archived files

So on and so forth

The problem is

My mind has given up on me

And so has the heart

I think I need to run Nero or something

You never know

There might be a virus …

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nupur .. I have a question here .... So, all that you write can't be fictitious ..i mean its not coming from ur imagination right? be'coz it so relates to life ..