Saturday, June 30, 2007

When love meets pain

When love meets pain...
Love got us together
Fate got us apart
From the moment I hugged you last
From the warmth I found in you
From shaking hands in front others
From keeping touch till fingers last

It wasn’t easy for me

How I wanted to run back to you
How I wanted to be in your arms again
How I wanted to forget everyone
Hold you tight and in the moment, pray
For some more time, to be with you
For some more time to be with you

It wasn’t easy for us
I could have broken down
But I had my strength with me
To keep me floating around
Coz I was already in water
But u didn’t let me drown…


I have you baby
Through the moments we shared
They speak a thousand words
They help a thousand ways…

You have me in my poems
N there are many more to come
Coz I know you love them
The way you love me..

No comments: